Love West Dulwich Christmas Fair with Sam Usher
The fourth annual Love West Dulwich Christmas Fair returns on Saturday 25 November, 11am – 4pm.
In honour of the festivities, we will have a special guest at our weekly story time at 11am. Author and illustrator, Sam Usher, will be visiting the shop to read his lovely picture book, Snow. The event is free and is suitable for children aged 6 and under.
Some of the Christmas Fair’s other special activities include:
– Santa’s grotto at Wigwam Toy Shop;
– Christmas decoration painting at the Dulwich Trader;
– A treasure hunt starting at The Rosendale pub;
– Arts & crafts stalls at The Rosendale Road Market;
– Street food market on Croxted Road;
– Styling consultation and Jaadu boutique.
It promises to be a fun day for the whole family, and will be a chance to get some Christmas shopping done whilst supporting the local businesses in West Dulwich.