- Dulwich Literary Festival: Creative Writing Workshops.
- Chris O’Dowd & Nick V Murphy Tuesday 28th October 4.30pm.
- Laura Bates in conversation with Harriet Harman Tuesday 28th October 7.30pm SOLD OUT
- John Lanchester & David Mitchell in MCT at Alleyns Tuesday 11th November 7.30pm. SOLD OUT
- Diana Henry in Suzanne James Kitchens Monday 24th November 7.30pm.
- Writers Panel with Sophie Lambert, Lucy Ridout and Louisa Joyner Tuesday 2nd December 7.30pm.
- Henry Marsh Thursday 4th December 7.30pm
Bestselling author John Lanchester and much-loved comedian David Mitchell will be talking vabout their brilliantly entertaining and incisive new books How to Speak Money and Thinking About It Only Makes It Worse (published by Faber & Faber and Guardian Faber this Autumn).
This event will take place in The Great Hall of Alleyns school on Tuesday 11th November at 7.30pm. This event is SOLD OUT.
Bookseller Industry Awards!
Dulwich Books wins national award! Dulwich Books was voted the best independent in the UK & Ireland on 12th May by industry colleagues.
The judges said “combining the traditional virtues of bookselling with thoroughly modern marketing & digital activity”, “vastly experienced staff”, “offering superb customer service”, “a packed calender of events”, “eye-catching 21% leap in sales”, “the energy is amazing” and that Dulwich Books was a destination bookshop
The award was presented by Alan Johnson at the industry dinner of nearly 1,000 people and a good night was had by all!
It just leaves me to say a huge thank you to all our customers for their loyalty, support and advice over the years. We are very proud of what we have achieved and you make it a very enjoyable job.
It is a thrill to be rewarded for doing our job. Sheila