- Zoe Williams & Danny Dorling in conversation with Dulwich Festival Friday 8th May 7.30pm Alleyns Great Hall
- West Dulwich Fair Saturday 16th May – Details to follow
- Minnie The Clown storytelling from Ben The Outside Dog on Saturday 16th May 11am
- Duncan Barrett & Nuala Calvi book signing for The Girls Who Went to War Saturday 16th May 12.30 – 1.30pm
- Children’s activities from FarmFest Festival Somerset Saturday 16th May
- David Mitchell, author of The Bone Clocks in conversation on Thursday 18th June 7pm
- Pimms & A Posse of Authors, meet the leading lights of Orion fiction publishing on Tuesday 23rd June
- Matthew Beaumont talk Wednesday 24th June
- Patrick Gale & Sarah Winman in conversation Thursday 25th June 7.30pm
In partnership with the Dulwich Festival Guardian columnist and author Zoe Williams will be in conversation with Danny Dorling. Danny is a professor of human geography at Oxford University. He is the author of a number of books including Inequality and the 1%.
Tickets are £10 and available directly from the Dulwich Festival.
Bookseller Industry Awards!
Dulwich Books wins national award! Dulwich Books was voted the best independent in the UK & Ireland on 12th May by industry colleagues.
The judges said “combining the traditional virtues of bookselling with thoroughly modern marketing & digital activity”, “vastly experienced staff”, “offering superb customer service”, “a packed calender of events”, “eye-catching 21% leap in sales”, “the energy is amazing” and that Dulwich Books was a destination bookshop
The award was presented by Alan Johnson at the industry dinner of nearly 1,000 people and a good night was had by all!
It just leaves me to say a huge thank you to all our customers for their loyalty, support and advice over the years. We are very proud of what we have achieved and you make it a very enjoyable job.
It is a thrill to be rewarded for doing our job. Sheila